The Striders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a truly sad week

2 posters

Go down

a truly sad week Empty a truly sad week

Post by Curvoth Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello guys, dudes and dudettes,
I am sorry to say i won't be playing this week, starting today, wednesday, because of a tragedy that has befallen my family. I shall randomly log on and craft stuff, please, let me grief the way i can.
See you all as soon as i can talk stupid and random stuff, as always, or, at least, when i am drunk enough and i have forgotten about it, may it be for a short time.
Thank you for understanding.

Curvoth (Clouds)

Curvoth

Back to top Go down

a truly sad week Empty Re: a truly sad week

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Hello Clouds,
Firstly I would like to say that I am so sorry because of your sad news. I think everyone will understand your situation and that why you won't be playing. Take care about you and your family. You have to stay strong my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reblark Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Clouds,

I want you to know that on behalf of Leann and I, we extend our heart felt sorrow at your loss. You are a very important member of this family and please know that both yourself and your loved ones our in our prayers.
God Bless Brother and return to us when you can.
Blacklark (James) and Zetawen (Leann)
Reblark
Reblark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Clouds, We are with You, and when something bad touch You it touch us. I am really sorry about that what is done, we Love You Brother, return to us as fast as You can<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum