The Striders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS FORUM, ALL MEMBERS READ FIRST!

Go down

RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS FORUM, ALL MEMBERS READ FIRST! Empty RULES FOR POSTING IN THIS FORUM, ALL MEMBERS READ FIRST!

Post by Admin Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello All,

Just a few quick notes on the policy of this forum and what we expect from anyone using thus. First of all, please respect the other players who post here, and that means hold off on the invectives, extreme critiques, or any perceived negative remarks which were obviously done to incite a riotous reaction.

Let's use this tool to help others and to have a good time.

The Moderators will be the LAST decision maker if there seems to be something which is obviously out of line, and as we are all mature members, we will do our best to be polite.

If a Moderator decides that you need to be "banned", this will be forwarded to my attention, and a meeting will take place between the officers, to decide what further action should be done, I.E., dismissal from the Kin.

Lastly, please post your subjects in the appropriate categories. If you have any questions about where they should be posted, then please feel free to post where you think best, but...

If necessary only, the Moderator will either transfer the post to the right thread, forum, etc.  I am not a big fan of limiting your interest with laws and "big brother" techniques, so do your best to represent this team with the honor I know you came to us with.

Thanks for reading this and POST AWAY!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thestriders.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum